1. Please send in plenty of snacks and drinks for your child’s sessions. For many of our clients, we will be having snacks with friends as a part of their session, so it is important that we have the supplies that are needed. We have a designated area for each child to keep their own snacks.
2. Make sure that your child has a change of clothes at the clinic if needed. Let us know ASAP of any family trips that are planned for this summer. Our cancellation policy will remain in effect. We reserve the right to require a doctor’s note to waive the fee for late cancellations.
3. Please make sure that you arrive approximately 15 minutes prior to the end of your child’s session time. This will allow time for the therapist to discuss the session with you and wrap up data collection while keeping on schedule. Our goal is to remain on time for everyone and prevent long wait times after arrival.
4. Remember that the therapy area (behind the closed door past the lobby) should only be accessed when you are called back or if the restroom is needed. Our policy does not allow for siblings, parents, or caregivers to be in this area otherwise.
5. For most parents, your child’s treatment plan includes home or parent goals. Please make sure to collect data and be available for training as requested by your child’s therapist.
Download Newsletter (PDF)