- Thank you all for your cooperation and flexibility with schedule changes as we approach a season of changes.
- The new summer schedule will begin Monday, June 6th.
- If you have any restrictions for the summer schedule, such as transportation issues, conflicting therapies, etc., please let us know by May 1st.
- If your child has an IEP meeting coming up, let us know so we can attend.
- Please supply us with a copy of your child’s updated IEP for our files.
- Going to the doctor for a well check? Please have your child’s pediatrician write an updated referral for ABA. This will help to prevent any disruption in services should we have an audit from insurance.
- Please observe your child’s therapy session at least once per week.
Congratulations to our FSU graduates! We are very proud of Mary, Jenna and Allison. These hard working ladies can certainly look forward to a bright and successful future!